Average article rating: 4.90
5 Oct 2009
Updated: 6 Oct 2009
Simple yet comprehensive viewing code for OpenGL and Direct3D.
4 Mar 2010
Updated: 5 Mar 2010
Save space and save the planet by using integer coordinates
24 Mar 2010
Updated: 21 Feb 2014
See why your GPU is getting so hot.
12 Oct 2009
Updated: 12 Oct 2009
How to pan in perspective views so the point under the cursor stays under the cursor.
Average blogs rating:
No blogs have been submitted.
Average tips rating:
No tips have been posted.
Average reference rating:
No reference articles have been posted.
Average project rating:
No projects have been posted.
Software engineer, mechanical engineer, electronics engineer, inventor, manager, entrepreneur, husband, father, friend.
B.Sc. B.E.(Hons) M.Eng.Sc.
Some things I've done
- Invented the Spaceball(R)/1983 and Astroid(R)/2002 3D mice
- Patents: 3D mouse, data compression, acoustic transducer
- Wrote animation software in mid 1980s for TV commercials
- Wrote a basic CAD drawing program in 1980s
- Lived in Boston, Massachusetts for 11 years
- Architected and managed full custom ASIC chip
- Reviewed bionic eye technology for investment purposes
- Product development on CPR aid for heart attacks
- Developed an electronic sports whistle
- Was actually stranded on a deserted Pacific island
- Software: lots - embedded, device driver, applications
Some things I want to do
- Develop more cool hardware/software products
- Solve the 3D mouse software barrier to proliferate 3D mice
- Help bring 3D to the masses
- Help others