Comments by Asutosha (Top 14 by date)

Asutosha 11-Aug-16 13:56pm View

Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking , any complete code to call webservice dynamically.. i got some code those are incomplete or not working
Asutosha 4-Aug-16 13:06pm View

I am using/ consuming others web service. I need to just consume the service in my application. The problem is that i do not have control over the web service.
Asutosha 4-Jan-16 11:45am View

Please check below link

For anonymous user the only way is the cookie.

You place an encrypted ID to the cookie and connect that id with your anonymous user on the database.

Google set up advertising cookies to last for 30 days for example

Google analytic set up up to 2 years

Google Analytics sets an expiration date of 2 years for unique visitor tracking. However, if your visitors delete their cookies and revisit your site, then Google Analytics will set new cookies (including new unique visitor cookies) for those visitors. While you can configure the duration of a user session cookie (from the default 30 minutes) using the _setSessionCookieTimeout() method, you cannot configure the duration of the unique visitor cookie
Asutosha 26-Nov-15 9:51am View

Thanks. I was thinking same way . But I thought is there a better way to do this.
Asutosha 8-Jul-15 4:41am View

Given 5 , You Deserve
Asutosha 25-May-15 9:35am View

You are right afzaal, visual studio is moody :)
I close the solution . restart the system . Then I start visual studio. it is working.
Asutosha 26-Jun-13 5:05am View

can you modify and send me the sample code..
I will appreciate if i get
Asutosha 8-Feb-12 5:09am View

thanks,

but in my existing system it is opening the word document and counting the number of charatcter, and it is slow for more file.

I need to increase the performance of the application by not opening the file and get no of character..

please suggest in vb.net or c#
Asutosha 10-Jan-12 1:10am View

Reason for my vote of 5
it is simple and very usefull
Asutosha 3-Oct-11 8:04am View

Not working in MYSQL.

Please can u provide me for MYSQL.
Asutosha 3-Oct-11 8:02am View

This above query is working in SQL Server, but not in MYSQL. can you give me the exact query for MYSQL ?
Asutosha 3-Oct-11 8:02am View

Thanks
Asutosha 5-Aug-11 6:33am View

I Want all should come in left align only these 3 should come right align.

If am doing "RightToLeft" property then all are align to right to left.
Asutosha 19-Aug-10 10:02am View

This is a usefull article for me.