|Let's go point by point -
1. Always find what you do inspiring and fun
I am inspired by gin and its consumption leads to fun.
2. Choose a great chair-and-table combo
Sat at the bar; sorted.
3. Get your work station organized
Phone, FT and a G&T.
4. Make your computer distraction-free
Switch it off.
5. Have enough water nearby
There's loads of water in a G&T!
6. Bring in the snacks
I think you'll find a good bar will stock plenty of sensible snacks such as peanuts, crisps and pork-like products.
7. Make a daily “to-do” list and keep it nearby
Get up, get dressed. What more is there?
8. Prioritize the tasks
Gin, ice, tonic.
9. Let others know of your strict personal policies
I never undertake any work on a day ending in 'Y'.
10. Put on the headphones
Does a hearing aid count for this one?
11. Be unreachable, busy, away…or “invisible”
Well, it appears to be that way as far as the recruiters are concerned.
12. Stay away from social networking sites
I think you'll find very little social networking at sites like the Dog & Lettuce.
13. Organize your emails
14. Redesign your phone use
Suduko and no e-mail or SMS.
15. Choose suitable music
Sound of Silence.
veni bibi saltavi