CAboutCtrl class, which is written in MFC, is made up out of three parts:
- A background image
- Scrolling credits
- Rotating flying logo
I have ported it to WTL for my shareware. All functionality has been kept.
To use the class in your application do the following:
- Insert AboutCtrl.h into your project.
- Place a picture control on your dialog.
- Add a member variable for that picture control:
- In your dialog's constructor set text for the credits:
CString strCredits = "\tCAboutCtrl Example\n\n"
"Pablo van der Meer\n\n"
"\rPorted to WTL by Ma Weida\n\n"
"\rSpecial thanks to:\nwww.codeproject.com\n\n"
"\rCopyright ?2002\n\rPablo Software Solutions\n"
"\rAll right reserved.\n\n"
- Subclass the picture control in the message handler corresponding to
Pablo van der Meer's original article can be found here.