Comments by Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt (Top 12 by date)

Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 22-Jun-14 23:31pm View

Thank you Jafarinejadvazifehkhorani!

So that in addition to get acquainted with the Windows Workflow Rule Engine, I must get to know Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) first. Is that right?

Thank you for your time! :)

Hi SA, sorry you that my English not quite good to get all your points.

The Global.A and Local.A, they define the same properties ( e.g Name, Age ).
First, I decided to write a generic method as also described above, but then I realized that it would be impossible for the T to derived from both Local.A & Global.A.
So, I went with the overload solution.

My question is :
- Is there any way for the T to derive from more than one class in the generic method?

Once you give me the answer yes or no, I could solve it myself.

Thanks for your consideration.

Yes they're both class.

Thanks for your consideration. My purpose here is just want to write a common method to use with both of two Type ( Local.A , Global.A these 2 classes have exactly the same properties ). This method will get the data on the LOCAL or GLOBAL depends on your passed in params. I'm working with NHibernate.
Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 25-Mar-14 6:03am View

Thank you for your time! I can't thank you enough. cheer! :)
Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 25-Mar-14 5:27am View

Oops...Thanks for correcting !
I know that extension method helps you to extend sealed class,dll..
But I do not see the differences between them. Why do I have to create an extension method when I could just create a static class
Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 25-Mar-14 4:46am View

Yeah! That's right! It's just my bad knowledge on the Inheritance and Polymorphism
Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 24-Mar-14 4:10am View

Hi Raul! I know that what virtual and override is in OOP. I wonder if the interviewer was right or wrong because he did not provide these keyword in his question.
Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 24-Mar-14 4:06am View

But the interviewer asked me exactly what i typed in the question. there was no virtual keyword in the base's method. Did he right or wrong when asked me this kind of question?
Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 23-Mar-14 10:16am View

Hi Raul,
When the objA.Print() is called, it produces the "Hello From A".
I want the line "Hello From C" to be produced instead. :).
Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 21-Jan-14 1:41am View

hi there ! You're rock ! thanks for that!
Benjamin Nguyễn Đạt 21-Jan-14 1:40am View

you could always know the array's length by its property array.Length