|Hi! Could anybody check my CV? Critic you are welcome!
Over 4 years of professional experience in full lifecycle development. Perfomance critical applications including functional requirements, specifications, and documentation was designed. In the feature will be great to take part in video broadcasting or banks’ projects.
Languages: Microsoft Visual C/C++ 5.0 – 8.0, gcc, Intel C++ complier, Assembler x86, SIMD
IDE: Visual Studio 5.0 – 2005, xCode 2.5 – 3.1, Eclipse
Library: Direct Show, MFC, STL, ATL, COM, Direct3D,
Multi-Threading: Windows Threads API, Posix Threads
Inter-Process Communication: Shared Memory, Pipes, Sockets
Code-Optimization: Intel VTune, gprof, SIMD
TCP/IP and Protocols: RTP, RTSP, RTCP, SDP, MPEG 2 Transport Stream
Software Developer – Ingenux – Edmond/USA
2008 – 2009
Magic Splash Project. This project has been designed to change any digital photograph from color to black & white AND color and apply some special effects on the photos. Technologies have been used in the project: C++/C/MFC/XTP/Carbon/Cocoa
1. Architecture’s design allows us easily and fast move Windows version under Mac OS X platform without rewriting piles of code.
2. Suggestion to use the third-part library for .jpeg, .tiff, .raw,.. reduce development cost and time.
3. XTP library using allows us to get good-looking Windows in two weeks with one human resource.
4. Special effect, fast and quality resize implementation.
Software Developer - Vanguard Software Solutions – St. Petersburg/Russia
2006 – 2008
Video supervision. It was designed to setup video supervision in shops, banks, airports, etc. It is supports up to 16 video channels in H.264, MPEG4 or MJPEG format and up to 4 audio channels. Technologies have been used in the project: C++/RTP/DirectShow/STL/MFC. Also Company’s and third-party decoders have been used.
1. Client-side application with DirectShow decoder topology using our and third-party DirectShow decoder filters.
2. Separated DirectShow and interface architecture allow us to add new codec easy and fast. The project was redesigned by me.
3. RTP Implementation
Darwin project. It is needed to broadcast video and audio data via lan or Internet with RTP and RTSP.
1. Implementing of RTSP and RTP sender
2. DirectShow front-end development
3. SDP Implementing
4. Support QuickTime. QuickTime is able to play our broadcasted data.
Thales Project. System was designed for playing movies in the airplane’s chairs. Technologies have been used in the project: gcc, Eclipse, Asm
1. Implementing VC-1 video decoder. Stream parsing and entropy decoder.
2. Implementing AES codec library.
Software Developer – Eurosib – St. Petersburgh/Russia
2005 – 2006
Cargo Project. Software complex was designed for optimal cargo disposition on the train’s carriage. It is needed to opposite against weather condition, centrifugal strength, etc. It is a specific task solution and implies few installations. Technologies have been used in the project: VC++/MFC/VB.
1. Communications with client and implementing cargo disposition math. Client provides us very complicated math.
2. AutoCad plug-in implementing.
3. System adoption on the client’s computers.
St. Petersburg electro-technical university – Radio - Electronic systems master degree.