|Hello, I'm currently making a program that will take a HEX string and convert it into an image.
I talked to a experienced coder and he gave me some steps to my problem:
1) Create a simple hello world program with a main method
2) Make it so your program can print out the byte array you input to the console
3) Figure out how to link in the libraries the code you posted references (looks like SkiaSharp and PakReader)
4) Make the call to the code you showed (TextureDecoder.DecodeImage)
5) Write the resulting SKImage to a file
I'm trying to call a method from a separate program. I'm really inexperienced and confused even after looking at documentation and multiple YT videos.
I had a couple of questions about how I should do this:
I'm trying to call
from the program in the link below.
MY current code so far, based off of the first 3 Steps a guy gave me for help:
static void Main(string args)
I would like to know how I would call the class from the link above TextureDecoder.DecodeImage into the program above, or is that not possible and I need to do it all in one program?
Thanks, and stay safe.