I want to make website can add / update / delete content file text (.txt).
Not really understand how microcontroller rules out web server...
You may use node.js as a solution, but in any case your description of problem is unclear...
I'm not questioning your powers of observation; I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is. (V)
We developed one of the application using MVC3 framework and it is successful project. Now we are going to develop a new project with the latest Microsoft web technologies. This new project need to be scalable and efficient ,so that we can extend it as SaaS application. We are thinking of using MVC3 but we also need to look at other framework that fits our new project. Before starting a new project I need to evaluate Microsoft latest web framework.
So, do you have any suggestions for any web UI framework available?
I wanted to use Require Js in one of my projects. May I know if anyone could tell me if it would be a wise approach or not?
I have least idea on RequireJs. So would like to learn, so if possible please suggest some links.
That was not my question exactly.
What I meant was RequireJs is a new concept that is an alternative to bundling and minification in MVC projects and the requireJs optimizer is nice. So, I want to learn that, if you could provide me with any good articles to follow up with!!
I want to make a popup to be shown on button click in wordpress. I had made button by using button creator plugin and also a pop up by using wordpress popup plugin. But the problem is that i am unable to give the link of popup to button. Please help me to give step by step process that how will i give popup link to button by which when i click on the button it will show popup .
I need to develope a website which contains video files.. I want to secure those videos by streaming frame by frame like youtube. That video file should not store in client machine. I need sample code or sample project for this.
Strict API: All Pram's are required.
Loose API: The Prams are list of property's, And you ask for what you want or what you want to change.
I am mostly worried about the theory on this not the code it self. As They could pass in a Person Object, that has a way to see whats been set and what has not, and that would more or less be the same thing.
Using Loose Over Strict.
* Reduction in Total API'S
* When Person has 20 property's, Its more then likely not all combos are made for it, thus allowing more options form the user side.
* Streamlined Documentation
* Testing - Although all the logic, and rules for updating a person are in one location, and requires all update situations be dealt with. (Prehaps they are not allowed to update first name if they dont send in last name). With the amount of reduction in apis I believe this would be more manageable.
* Time - Currently If a API needs built for person, If I am the one needing it i just write it out, but if someone else is needing it, then they need to wait on me, and i need to build it test, and get back to them. I have found they often realize they need slightly more or less data
* Flexible - Often the requirements change, and we need to adjust a api to add one more value or remove one more value. With Loose, The API It self wouldn't need to be changed, but only the user calling it, needs to ask for one more value or one less.
* Testing - This is Debatable, So ill put it here, But I believe its a pro.
* It may not be allowed to update x, y, z with out m. this would need to be in the documentation, and could require some complexity for the user. As strict would only allow the ways that were 100% ok to use, and that were expected to be needed.
I am looking for a better way to code in general. That being said here is my use case.
I am working for a company and we have 3 .net Devs (including me), and one front end designer (html/javascrpit/css).
I have a website, that has over 100 apis they need to hit. Often the requirements from above change slightly and we need to adjust 2-3 apis to take in more or less data, and add another api.
Its not a huge deal when i am doing the page, and all the parts. But when I am not, it becomes a process. The UI Guy, comes to me with the request, I do it, test it, document it, then refer him to the updated documentation. He then uses it, some times finding that there is in issue, other times finding that there more data he needs or less that he wants to pull or update. Small changes end up taking a large amount of time going back and forth.