|I want to share a project idea hoping to get feedback and possibly serious collaborators who are ready to give it a try in hope it can bring concrete gain and success.
The idea is easily understood given the following parts of it :
- A rules execution server
- A .Net UI component for rules creation
- A .Net component to communicate events/facts to the server and to receive rules execution responses.
So it is easy to see that this new approach aims at helping developers easily integrate expert reasoning in their applications. they will have to deploy the server with their application, integrate the editor in their UI and wire up the server with their app as follows :
- communicate events when they happen.
- listen for actions triggering and do the needed jobs.
- when user creates a rule, just save it in the engine.
So the developer does no longer have to change his code when the end-user asks for a particular logic, and he gives maximum freedom to the end user to make sophisticated treatments.
I can guarantee the server part, i hope to find collaborator on the .Net side.
Push Framework - now released !