You're probably not going to get an answer to this for a few reason:
1) You haven't specified anything about what you're backing up.
2) You haven't specified anything about what you're backing up to.
3) You're using VB6. There is absolutely no valid reason at all to start new development work in VB6. It's dead and has been for years. VB.NET Express Edition is free and easily obtainable from here[^].
I would suggest using any type of loop (Do While, For Next etc), what ever you like to get the data from the DataGridView column.
Just get the number of rows you wish to copy then loop through the rows, either storing the data returned into the ListBox or populating an Array, which can then be used to fill the ListBox. Note in the example below data is returned from the first column.
Dim pInt As Integer
Dim pIntItems As Integer
Dim pStrValue as String (or what ever the value type of the column is)
pIntItems = DataGridView.RowCount
For pInt = 0 To pIntItems - 1
pStrValue = DataGridView.Rows(pInt).Cells(0).Value
"Now either store this value to an array or make a function call to start populating the ListBox with the value."
1.Get all the data from gridview into some (public static)variables.
2.In the form where u want those values just write the form name of gridview values followed by the value property of list box.
I have 2 Buttons in my form. Both have background image and Flat style is "Flat".
1) On clicking TAB key, when the focus is on button, I see solid color rectangle inner, instead of solid border I want to have dotted border in the button.
2) If the button is on focus & the application loses focus (someother app is active), the button forms a outer border of white color. I want it to remain as it is i.e. dotted line inner rectangle.
3) When the button is clicked, some activity is going on. While this time the button text colro changes to grey. I don't want it to change the text color. I believe this is windows std property, but how do I not change the text color when the button is selected .
I can't find any properties to set these points. What should I do to achieve the goal. Any help is highly appreciated.
1. This is Windows drawing the focus cue on the button. You cannot change this.
2. Again, Windows. Can't change this.
3. The text turns grey only because your code has to change it. This isn't Windows doing this or a property on the control. When you click on Windows Forms Button, no colors of or inside the button change at all, unless your code is specifically written to do this.
[EDIT] 3. I haven't tested this, but this could be because of the Windows Desktop Theme your using.
Hey guys im just looking for a few ideas of design for a nice windows form. I created a program that runs 250 tests based on different senarios and inserts the results into 7 different tables in the db. Now I want to create a form to show the results to the user. Im just drawing blanks on the design and what options the user should have. Thanks
Hi, I'm making a program from q has a code in xml I translate it and I play as a slideshow, I've been stuck at the time of painting. Pass me the following, for example I want to add a triangle, rectangle and triangle q so I stay above the rectangle, but when I paint despite having a transparent background, is not the rectangle q I have below, I need some advice or suggestions thanks