I am off because my program is not working. I tried to combine the three arrays of gene expression to get single array. Then I tried to get a subset of array from the single combined array. So I wrote the following code:
But the problem is this:
Use of uninitialized value $val in scalar chomp at C:\manoj_bioinform\expression.pl line 33, <DIAMIDE> line 8808.
Please help me what's wrong with my program..........!!!
#Open the three .txt file to the FILEHANDLE
#and create the arrays for all the three file
open (HYPEROSMOTIC, "hyperosmotic.txt")|| die "can't open the hyperosmotic file: $!\n";
@hyperosmotic = <HYPEROSMOTIC>;
open (HEATSHOCK, "heatshock.txt")|| die "can't open the file heatshock: $!\n";
@heatshock = <HEATSHOCK>;
open (DIAMIDE, "diamide.txt")|| die "can't open the file diamide: $!\n";
@diamide = <DIAMIDE>;
#store all the expression data on the three array
#into single @excomb array
@excomb = (@hyperosmotic,@heatshock,@diamide);
#loop to split each line from the @expdata into a new tiny array
#the columns of data in the original file are
#separated by tabs as denoted by the /\t/
#then save only the info from column 0 and 2 as separate variable
#also "chomp" each variable to remove unseen characters
You can look at the page source of codeproject.com and search for favicon:
I recommend to use the whole path to the image like "http://www.codeproject.com/favicon.ico" if you want to work in subdirectories and you want to use .htaccess.
<b> I have an exercise in python but I have any Idea to do it : </b>
It is about the last two exercise of chapter 4 of the book how to think like a computer scientist.
the adress is <a href="http://openbookproject.net/thinkCSpy/ch04.html">http://openbookproject.net/thinkCSpy/ch04.html</a>[<a href="http://openbookproject.net/thinkCSpy/ch04.html" target="_blank" title="New Window">^</a>]
i got an simple code as below, after run once, it results insert twice in mysql database.
I had googled for the whole day struggling for this, I couldnt figured out what happen to this code. It runs perfectly at localhost but after move to server, problem occured. Anyone faced it before? Got some idea on how to resolve this problem?
This is the page where I'm trying to "write" the cookie. The name I'm trying to use for the cookie is thomasEmployee, using the variable I created ($cookie) to hold the value, setting it for a year (though I'm sure it'll get deleted before then), and the domain (part I'm not sure about) is linuxserver. This is for a intranet site, the url for the indexpage is typed linuxserver/index.html so I'm guessing the domain is linuxserver?
What I have right now doesn't seem to be writing anything as when I go to look for it, it's not there and when I try to get to my test page, it brings me right back to the login page.
First guess is that you've run into the old "too late to send headers" problem. Quoting from the PHP manual:
setcookie() defines a cookie to be sent along with the rest of the HTTP headers. Like other headers, cookies must be sent before any output from your script (thisis a protocol restriction). This requires that you place calls to this function prior to any output, including <html> and <head> tags as well as any whitespace. <br />
Note the last few words. A single space or newline can break your code.
Not quite a month since I've worked on this (this is a side project). Anyways, I think I'll have some time this week to get back to PHP and the web. I'll go through what you guys wrote and if I have any further questions or get it "working" I'll let you know. Thanks again!!
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 19:00 Last Update: 24-Jan-22 17:16