but it seems that, you are doing some thing there.
first try to comment the whole code in on mouse move and see what happens?
and, do you observe the dialog hidden or killed?
if it is hidden, then is it again coming back in any other event?
-------------------------------------------- Suggestion to the members:
Please prefix your main thread subject with [SOLVED] if it is solved.
I have created a program which can scan windows update, download updates, install updates.
But its scan results defer from that of MBSA, it always gets more results. After I checked it, I found that it involves "SupersededUpdateIDs". MBSA often removes update items that are superseded by others. However, this is not always true. After I improved the program according it, I indeed reduced the difference between MBSA and my program, but still some difference. Can anyone tell me how MBSA dealed with the scan results? I mean, what MBSA has done with the scan results according to "SupersededUpdateIDs" or anything else?
Also, When I use "download" and "install" function in my program, sometimes there are errors, like "0x80240024"(when download), "4"(when install) HRESULT value returned. I want to known if it concerns with my os setting or something else. So can anyone tell something about this?
In my code i have too much comparison of strings, is it not a better idea to associate an enum for each string and compare them ?
Will this be faster or will it be same as string comparison ?
Thanks in advance.
I don't think it's a good idea to associate an enum with every string.
If you use "string" or "CString" class type and two string objects will not have same contents(like string1 == "abc" and string2 == "abc"), you can only compare two string's addresses, like "&string1 == &string2" or "string1 != &string2".
I need to build a C++ MFC application which would consume a C# webservice, could anybody provide some references for the same. I have found an article in CP which says we need SOAP toolkit for the same, is that the only option or do we have any other alternative.
a. Use precompiled header file, put all include files that are used frequently but changed infrequently in it.
b. If possible, include header files in .cpp file, not .h file. For example, if you only use class pointer or reference in .h file, then you can declare this class in .h file, and #include its header file in cpp.
c. If possible, try to reduce dependence between files/classes.
Where are you trying to create the directory, if UAC is enabled and if you try to create in C: or on locations on the flash drive CreateDirectory could fail, in such a case your application has to run with admin rights