In my VC++ project floating point division by zero operations (and overflow/underflow etc.) used to generate 1.#INF000000000000, NaN etc.
Recently for some reason the same operations create an error message:
Unhandled exception at 0x0341f550 in xevi34_2.exe: 0xC000008E: Floating-point division by zero.
Does someone have an idea why this could happen? I am using VCC Studio v8 (2005).
Interesting: If I create a new project and try the division by zero there it still gives back the 1.#INF000000000000 value.
The INTERNET_CACHE_ENTRY_INFO has a member LPBYTE lpHeaderInfo pointing to a buffer holding the header info. Does anybody know the structure (format) of that header info ?
To me it seems that the title of the web page starts at offset 0x38 (that's what I'm interrested to know) but I'm not sure it's happening all the time under al versions of Windows and IE. That's why I would like to see some documentation about that.
The header info holds the title using a strange coding for the characters, each character on 32 bits (4 bytes). I don't know any character/string format on 32 bits. What's the name of that kind of character/string ? How can I convert it to standard unicode (on 16 bits) ?
I understand I could simply copy it to another buffer and skip bits 16-31, but I'm not sure it will work with any kind of unicode characters.
I use a 64 bit Centrino processor, 64 bit Vista Ultimate, 32 bit IE7, VS2008.
I've got some C code that using single FILE* fp does those:
fp = fopen(binfile, "rb");
//read it with fread
fp = fopen(txtfile, "rt");
//read it with fscanf
fclose(fp); //<------------------this is the line SEH happen in release build
I found the SEH location by puting printf() enclosing fclose(fp)
You can't access IRQs, or even "real" memory, both of which you'd need for DMA.
This is the job of kernel mode drivers, and they're a whole nasty territory. I have written a couple, and debugging was a PAIN! Never did get the hang of debugging them, and it (used to be) serial only for a remote computers.
In the process of moving to Sweden for love (awwww).
If you're in Scandinavia and want an MVP on the payroll (or happy with a remote worker), give me a job!
I come back only when I have questions ... Actually I got laid off last October, and then started my new job by the end of last year. Programming the audio stuffs is completely new to me. I've been quite busy getting myself familiar with everything of this job these days.
I need to show one small "Please Wait.." image screen whenewer some back end processing is in progress.
For e.g. whenever user changing his ip adress and port, before going checking and establishing the connection, I want to show a "Please wait ..." image.But while going for connection browser gets hangs because of connection and after connection checking is completed. It goes for next page.
I am using IWebBrowser2 interface through which, I am getting pointer of browser.Then I am using IHTMLELement through which I am getting pointer of current html content.After that I am using IHTMLImageElement to add one img tag inside current html page for please wait screen.
Please give me some suggestions.
Waiting for the positive reply