I used dropdown list box SQL Server , list view, Pager … its working fine see the link below
The problem I’m facing is See the program …. For Example
If the I am selecting the Sura No 6. And press SHOW button , It will jump to the page No : 177 as the Database and program as I did
The same way if I choose Sura No 18. And press SHOW button , It will jump to the page No : 408 as the Database and program as I did .
But if I pressed Next/Last button in the pager its working ….but after that if select and Drop down list as mentioned on the same way it will not show right page. It requires the “First“ PAGE button of PAGER button to be pressed once then only it will be shown properly
How to rectify this? I think we need to reset the Pager every time when we click the Dropdown list? Could anyone guide me?
i m creating the binary tree where i have a html 2 row and 3 column in table.1 st row middle column contain image.it is root to create left or right node i need to create same html table in 2nd row corner column.every tyme i need to call the html table with in another table.how can i able to do that using asp.net coding.
I have a gridview and it is within a updatepannel.I want to impliment custom pagging for this gridview and there are certain conditions for custom pagging as per my application requirement and these are as follows:
1. I run a SP and get the data and storeed in a dataset.say 100000 records i got and store in the dataset.
2. Now when I select the pageID from a dropdownlist it should not hit the database again inspite of this it should took out only 10 records at a time from the dataset which was already filled and stored in the dataset when the page is loaded firsttime.
Here I am facing 2 major problems
1. since i am using updatepannel pagging is very slow and i cann't remove the updatepannel in this moment due to application requirement.
2. Cannot findout the proper code in this sinarion for handle custom pagging in codebehind using dataset,dataview or datatable.Because I cannot use a SP for pagging due to application requirement so only I hv to handle it in codebehind.
********************* Please help this is urgent!!! *********************
I am using MasterPage and contentpage in my project. I have declared the form element in the masterpage and inside the form i have placed the contentplaceholder. Now i have a button in the content page which uses server.transfer method to transfer control to another file along with data. But i need to do open the page in a new window. Is there any option to do it so. If we assign form's target to blank will it open in a new window. If so how to assign target value of the form element in a content page button click.
Aspx page return the following error
(Valid values are between 1 and 9666, inclusive.Parameter name: year )
when I am trying to Add calander from the tool box.
I am using the following culure in page tage:
I tried to use the following code in the load page:
System.Globalization.CultureInfo ci = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ar-SA");
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = ci; System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = ci;
but the same error returned
I adjust the Calander setting from control Panel to Higri calander and then
to grogrian calander but also the same error returne.
actually i want to create a search engine for my website which will search all the data within site static as well as dynamic.
I am facing a problem when i want to search dynamic data which is generated by querystring.
I have used webClent's downloaddata method to access data from particular page, but it only searchs the entire folder of my website.
It searches dynamic data but in result page it shows wrong link.Is there any way to access all the links or anchor tag from a page having querystring and passes to webclient for accessing the data and show in result page..I hope that everyone can understand my problem and requirement..
If your content is dynamically generated, then you need to search the content it is generated by. If it's static, then you probably still want to put it in a DB, that's waht databases are good at. It sounds to me like your issue is taking the content you find, and correctly linking to the page that was found. I am not sure why this is, but it indicates an issue in your data structure.
the cheats way, nowadays, is to use google to search your site.
What I am working on is creating a custom Asp config file to update the site configuration without using the web.config file. I was planning to use my site's existing cacheManager to hold new configuration changes and have a dependency setup on the path to the file, or file itself. The objectives of this are as follows:
1. Not have the site automatically restart to read new changes made like the default web.config file does.
2. Create a cache dependency so that once the custom config file has been changed, or touched, it's will automatically invalidate the cache and on next config item read use the new config properties for all logged in and new users.
Now, I do not know if there is something already built into the .NET framework that I can use or if this is something I must implement myself.
If anyone can provide me with useful links or ideas that would be great!