Dave BTW, in software, hope and pray is not a viable strategy. (Luc Pattyn) Visual Basic is not used by normal people so we're not covering it here. (Uncyclopedia) Why are you using VB6? Do you hate yourself? (Christian Graus)
i've already asked about microsoft arabic breaker, and some guy tell me to read some document, and in that document they talk some requirement and one of them to install arabic breaker.
So what i need is to query Arabic documents using indexing service of microsoft.
do any one can provide me with the necessary steps and requirement to do that.
i tried a lot of thing due to my research but their is not result.
How was that hard ? Also, you need to actually say 'I'm too stupid to use google', it was not at all clear from your original post that you couldn't find this file, it was more implied that it was not working for you, somehow.
Driven to the arms of OSX by Vista.
Please read this[^] if you don't like the answer I gave to your question.
"! i don't exactly like or do programming and it only gives me a headache." - spotted in VB forums.
When I open http://www.google.co.in/ in internet Explorer, the result should be same as about:blank opened in Internet Explorer, How can I do this in c#?
I mean the IE window's body should be completely empty even though the URL is http://www.google.co.in/, similarly if I open somelink like http://www.google.co.in/abcd.pdf , IE window's body should be completely empty. How can I do this?
I have created a toolbar for IE but the problem is this that when i run this setup on different machine it is not visible by itself.I have to turn on it by clicking on tool bar.
So my question is this that is there any property so that at the time of installation of this tool bar it make an entry in registry so it will come automatically.
I wrote this:
string cmd = "select fid,fval from x";
OdbcDataAdapter da=new OdbcDataAdapter(cmd,this.odbcConnection1);
int i = da.TableMappings.Count;
and I found da.TableMappings.Count was always zero.
I don't want to use da.TableMappings.Add() function to add table mapping and columns mapping.
Are there any functions in ADO.NET that can generate the mapping info base on a odbcDataAdapter instance?
I am using AT Command "AT+CNMI=2,3,2,1,0" to
There is a event handler named 'DataReceived' of SerialPort object. But I don't know what will be the parameter and how to handle the parameter to receive the message.
Could you please send a sample 'DataReceived' function?
1. j <= detectLeft.Height gets executed for every pixel, you'd better store detectLeft.Height in a local int variable
2. executing a lot of GetPixel() calls tends to be slow since each time the coordinates are checked against the image boundaries, and translated into a linear index, something that can be done more easily once one knows they all get handled sequentially
3. the most practical approach to (2) is by using pointers
4. why do you use 4 bytes per pixel if all it can be is black and white; an array (bools, bytes, ints, ...) or a BitArray would be more economical in space, and hence in speed (assuming your image is say 512*512, it takes 1MB which is about the size of the level 2 cache); less data would run faster.
Maybe you should swith to one byte per pixel (optimum between density and simplicity)
5. there are special code snippets to find the lowest bit set in an integer, this could be much faster assuming a binary image (yours is), and a majority of zeroes. x & -x results in zero if x is zero, and in an int with exactly one bit set which is also set in x otherwise.
Luc Pattyn [Forum Guidelines][My Articles] The quality and detail of your question reflects on the effectiveness of the help you are likely to get.
Show formatted code inside PRE tags, and give clear symptoms when describing a problem.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 28-Sep-22 5:55