want to design USB ocilloscope for PC.
I m learning the AT89C51 SERIES. I KNOW BASIC OF c# AND ANALOG ELECTRONICS.
Q:DID I NEED TO KNOW HIGHER TOPICS OF C#, i.e. MULTI-THREADING AND OTHERS?
Q:WHAT WILL BE THE FIRST STEP FOR THIS PROJECT, SHOULD I START WRITING CODE FIRST OR SHOULD I DECIDE WHICH CONTROLLER TO USE AND THEN DESIGN MY H/W, OR SHOULD I PRACTICE ON WINDOWS APPLICATION USING C#?
/////////BOTTOM LINE IS THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEGIN
then solve the communication problems:
1. what software will you need on PC side to work over USB
2. what software will you need on target side to work over USB
then pay attention to real-time behavior:
3. for the maximum sample rate, bits per sample, and trace duration, figure out
how much data is generated in what time; then try to figure out if a PC can swallow
this in real-time (most likely NO), then decide how much memory you will need
on target side to remedy that.
If and when you have concepts for these three, you can start implementing.
this weeks tips:
- make Visual display line numbers: Tools/Options/TextEditor/...
- show exceptions with ToString() to see all information
- before you ask a question here, search CodeProject, then Google
If you have set allow sorting to false, I don't know how you are able to sort by clicking on column headings. Are you using VS 2003? I whipped up a quick example in 2003, set the AllowSorting property to False, and was unable to sort by clicking on column headings.
I suggest that you make sure that the AllowSorting is in fact set to false, or that it is not set back to true in your code somewhere else.