i use ajax, HtmlEditorExtender to let users writing their own description
i store in database, and in my database i can see properly data store in table like this :
'🔸🖤 DANCE SQUARE 🖤🔸\n📝 LA TRILOGIE :\n3 dates à ne surtout pas manquer\n.\n🟧◾️ 29 Octobre - LA'
but when i read data by sql, in string variable, i lose all the specials characters like hearts in my example, all specials characters are replace by ?
what should i do to keep specials characters ? (correctly store in database.)
i read like this :
Currently I'm using c#, web forms and ms sql. I'm using ms sql as my search engine for searching for jobs and candidates. I ran across two issues. Recruiters need it to be simple and be able to search with regular basic boolean functions and sometimes they paste an entire job description and wonder why it takes for ever or crashes.. timeout.
What products should be looking at to fix my issues? This needs to be an in-house hosted option.
The products you are using should be fine. The issue is likely to be your implementation. If a recruiter can post a complete job description as a search entry then there is something wrong at the front end. Change the search box(es) so they are restricted to keywords, and maybe no more than six or seven.
You have to search for it according to the website so that you can find it without any hassle. The job depends on the web search you are doing according to you get the search. Whenever you search for any job online you have to search it with multiple keywords to get the relevant one for you.
Searching for keywords on Jobs / CVs (Resumes) can never lead to anything but grief. Ask any job applicant or recruiter who has been stung by keyword search systems.
If you are, say, looking for a job application that needs SQL and C#, how would you reject some sentence like "I have never used SQL and I hate C#" or distinguish the relative merits of an applicant who says "I have 20 years experience in C#" from one who says "I have not used C# but I would like to learn it".
I am migrating the .Net Project to .Net core 3.1 and there are loads of dependencies in the project so I cannot create a new .Net core application. How can I add Program.Cs file in my existing .Net api project?
I need this code in my existing .Net api project
I have a ASP .NET MVC project, inside controller, I call a simple WebAPI using WebClient
WebClient client = new WebClient();
client.Headers.Add("accept-encoding", "gzip, deflate");
client.Headers.Add("Authorization", "Basic xxxxxx");
var respond = client.UploadString(new Uri("https://xxxxxx/"), "POST", "xxxxxx");
there is an exception when call UploadString immediately with error
"The entry '*' has already been added."in webConfig.
If remove the line "<add address="*" maxconnection="500"/>"from webConfig, the
exception is gone. Same thing is also happen whenusing HttpClient and RestClient.
<add address="*" maxconnection="500"/>
Do anyone know why it happen? Why does WebClient attempt to add the entry to configuration
during runtime and cause the error?
BTW, I have fixed the problem by remove the line from WebConfig, and put it to program StartUp
System.Net.ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit = 500;
So have I have a modal with a updatepanel and a repeater inside it. I have an open another modal on linkbutton click, I would like to update the 2nd modal with a checkboxlist, but the linkbutton click doesn't fire for me to update the 2nd modal data.
avec le code ci-dessous je trouve que quelque champ de ma demande, n
le graphique n'affiche que les description de (AA,CC,SS,GG,...) pas de (BB,DD,FF,...)
comment je peux afficher la description de reste des champs (BB, DD, ....) et merci d'avance
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 19:00 Last Update: 29-Nov-22 5:30