Explore steps on how to host Web sites on the Cloud and create Cloud Apps on Windows Azure for beginners.
On my expedition to look for best solution to host Web sites
and Cloud Apps with back-end SQL support, place to host data and processing
information. For Web sites, I will focus on
- Web design in general with JQuery support
- ASP.NET Web Forms in C#
- ASP.NET MVC in C#
- Cloud Apps use Windows Azure as central location to get, update and process data
Using the code
Step 1: Getting started with Windows Azure
- I strongly suggest to try out the free trial for 3 months
- Go to: http://www.windowsazure.com
- Click on Free Trial or Try it Free
- Log-in to your Microsoft account, if you don't have one, follow the link that says: Don't have a Microsoft account? Sign up now
- Click on the next arrow (->)
- Enter your phone number and select Send text message or call me Call me. You will receive the verification code, enter in the box and click next arrow (->)
- Enter your billing information: Credit card and billing address
- Submit your form and you are done!
- Log-in to your Windows Azure main portal: coming soon...
Points of Interest
Comming soon... Learn Window Azure
This member has not yet provided a Biography. Assume it's interesting and varied, and probably something to do with programming.