Even so TFS exists for several years, I still get those questions a lot: Does TFS integrate with other tools?
Of course!, Microsoft released a long time ago the MSSCCI Provider - The Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider enables integrated use of Team Foundation Version Control with products that do not support Team Explorer integration.
And Microsoft Visual Studio Team Explorer Everywhere 2010 - Eclipse plug-in and cross-platform command-line client for Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server (Microsoft Visual Studio Team Explorer Everywhere 2010 with SP1)
MSSCCI current version [14/07/2011] (3.3) includes:
- Updated provider to link against VS 2010 RTM TFS assemblies
- Improved functionality and performance when used inside PowerBuilder
- Improved handling of branched solutions in SQL Server Management Studio
- Decreased number of server prompts
- Improved error reporting
Before you install the plug, ensure that all instances of Mainframe Express, Microsoft Visual Studio, and TFS Team Explorer are closed.
- Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Visual C++ 6 SP6
- Visual Visual Basic 6 SP6
- Visual FoxPro 9 SP2
- Microsoft Access 2007
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Enterprise Architect 7.5
- PowerBuilder 11.5