I have a strange issue with an ASP.NET website I am building.
1. If I type the homepage URL in manually, say localhost:8080, it displays the page as expected.
2. If I visit any other page, that other page displays as expected.
3. If I click the back button to go back to localhost:8080, it is rendering an older version of the page
4. If I press CTRL+F5, or enter in the browser URL bar, it refreshes and displays the homepage as expected.
5. If I repeat 1-4, but add the default page to the URL (localhost:8080/default.aspx), everything works as expected.
I initially thought it was a caching issue, but deleting the browser cache, or implementing this
code in the site master page did not make any difference.
I am debugging with IE9 and IIS. The default VS2010 debugger had the same problem though.
Has anyone run into this before?